About Me

Hello I'm lyn Clark from the good old south Yorkshire town of Barnsley welcome to my blog.I am married and have one beautiful daughter Katie age 4 bless her tiny cotton socks,katie is tiny for her age only 3lb 14 when she was born.Katie as Down's syndrome and is the love of my life.I love making cards and colouring using my promarkers.I will add loads of pictures of the beautiful Katie and a few of my cards.

Tuesday 16 April 2013

The cupboard Trilogy Challenge # 10 Easter

This Months Challenge over at the The Cupboard Trilogy Challenges #10 is Easter.I do think we got the timing wrong but we would love for you to join us.
 I used Stampin up honeycombfolder and the bloonin marveloud stamp set
All comments greatfully recieved

5 comments:

beryl's boxes said...

Love the card colours are lovely this spring day
Beryl xx

Kate M said...

Great Easter card - love that bumble bee!!
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Lynn, love the embossing and the beautiful flowers.

Hugs
Linda xxx

annemarks said...

Lovely colour combination and really interesting effect with the embossed background :)

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

Oh My! love the colors and how it all pops with that embossing..Lovely